Board Members and Leadership
Meet our Board of Directors
Our Board has a minimum of nine and a maximum of twenty-one Directors that are confirmed during our Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- Nicholas Addo, Director OHS and Emergency Management Services, Royal Ottawa Health Care Group
- Bram Ashwell, Owner/Operator, Rhino Safety Solutions
- Peter Beukema, Principal, BMC Solutions Inc.
- Rebecca Cameron, EHS Consultant, Stantec Consulting Ltd.
- James Davies, Principal, Davies EHS Consulting Inc.
- Robyn Frizzell, NSC Auditor, Instructor, Certified A&D Collector, McStrong Safety Services
- Susan Girt, Manager Compliance and Regulations, Public Works - Water, City of Hamilton
- Duncan Hawkins, Manager, Quality Assurance and Process Development, Propak Systems Ltd.
- Michael W. Herald, Principal, Blackbird EHS Consulting Services Inc.
- Troy Herring, Principal, Hydrosphere Technologies
- Chit Lutchman, President, Safety Erudite Inc.
- Shirley Neault, Manager, Environment and Systems, Hudbay Minerals Inc.
- Nina Ostashek, Owner, KAM Safety Contracting Ltd.
- Sunil Phool, Director, R Safety Training and Consulting
- Kathy Pritchard, President, Tryskele EHS
- Doreen von Gradulewski, Principal, DAVG Consulting Inc.
Executive (Management) Committee
The Management Committee is the executive Standing Committee of the Board of Directors of The Auditing Association of Canada (AAC).
- President: Duncan Hawkins
- 1st VP: Bram Ashwell
- 2nd VP: Vacant
- Treasurer: Nina Ostashek
- Secretary: Robyn Frizzell
- Past President: Kathy Pritchard
AAC Executive Director
Todd Hall, Principal, Environment and Risk Assurance Services (ERASi)